join the redeq team!
Are you interested in working together with amazing facilitators and making (RE)Defining Equality 2019 a huge success?
Are you eager to learn from our participants and guide them along the way of our two-week Short Course?
Are you a team-player who is enthusiastic about equality and wants to bring their own perspective to our Short Course?
… then apply now!
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of the Short Course (16th to 31st of July 2019)
- Be willing to lead workshops and discussions about various topics in regards to equality.
- Be open-minded to others’ opinions and work well in a team.
- Added Bonus: have some experience in facilitation.
If that sounds intriguing to you, fill in the facilitator application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st 2019. We are looking forward to reading your application!
OUR APPLICATION WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2019.
Tips for filling out the application
- Download the PDF file from Google Drive, open and complete it in your PDF editor: Adobe Reader is free to download and use and it will make for an easy digital form filling process!
- You can keep the progress you've made by saving the file and re-opening it when you want to continue.