become a redeq participant!
So you want to (re)define what equality means to you, your surroundings and around the world?
Are you eager to meet people from different countries and hear about their experiences and opinions?
Are you open-minded and want to make a change in this world?
… then apply now!
- Be between the ages of 15 and 17 at the time of the Short Course (16th to 31st of July 2019)
- Have not attended a UWC Short Course before or been accepted to one of the UWC colleges.
- Be enthusiastic about equality.
- Be eager to listen to, live with and make friendships with people from all over the world.
If that sounds like you, fill in the participant application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 20th 2019. We are looking forward to reading your application!
OUR APPLICATION WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2019.
Tips for filling out the application
- Download the PDF file from Google Drive, open and complete it in your PDF editor: Adobe Reader is free to download and use and it will make for an easy digital form filling process!
- Once you've filled in all the PDF form fields, all you have left is the signatures! Print out your filled-in application, sign it, scan it and it will be ready for submission.
- You can keep the progress you've made by saving the file and re-opening it when you want to continue.
- Alternatively, you can always print the blank form, fill and sign it in handwriting and scan it in the end!