join the redeq team!
Are you interested in working together with amazing facilitators and making (RE)Defining Equality 2020 a huge success?
Are you eager to learn from our participants and guide them along the way of our two-week Short Course?
Are you a team-player who is enthusiastic about equality and wants to bring their own perspective to our Short Course?
… then APPLY NOW!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The application window is now closed! For further information please go to COVID-19 UPDATE.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of the Short Course (14th to 29th of July 2020)
- Be willing to lead workshops and discussions about various topics in regards to equality.
- Be open-minded to others’ opinions and work well in a team.
- Added bonus: have some experience in facilitation.
If that sounds intriguing to you, fill in the facilitator application form and apply to become a facilitator at (RE)Defining Equality 2020!
We are looking forward to reading your application!
- The UWC Austria Short Course "(RE)Defining Equality" 2020 will take place from July 14th to 29th in Imst, Austria.
- If selected as a facilitator you will be expected to partake in the organization and preparation of the Short Course; this includes Skype Meetings, work on workshops, participants preparation etc.
- If selected, you are expected to arrive in Imst on July 11th to prepare everything for the arrival of the participants.
- The entire organization of this Short Course is run voluntarily, meaning you will be working as a volunteer, too.
- There will be reimbursements for any expenses you may have during the course as well as reimbursement of your travel costs.
- For further information or questions about the application process please visit ABOUT or send us an email at email@example.com.
Tips for filling out the application
- Head over to the Google Form and easily fill it in online!
- You need a Google account to fill in the application. If you don't have a Google account yet, don't worry it's free and just takes a few minutes to set up!
- Once you've filled in all the form fields and answered all the questions, all you have left is the signatures! Print out the document "Confirmation of application", fill it in and sign it by hand and upload it to your application.
- You can keep the progress you've made by submitting the form. You can edit your answers until the application deadline on 1st April 2020. Further information can be found on the first page of the application form. Please read this information carefully!
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.