become a redeq participant!
So you want to (re)define what equality means to you, your surroundings and around the world?
Are you eager to meet people from different countries and hear about their experiences and opinions?
Are you open-minded and passionate about equality?
Do you want to leave your mark on this world, be a change-maker?
… then APPLY NOW!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The application window is now closed! For further information please go to COVID-19 UPDATE.
- Be between the ages of 15 and 17 at the time of the Short Course (14th to 29th of July 2020)
- Have not attended a UWC Short Course before or been accepted to one of the UWC Colleges.
- Be enthusiastic about equality!
- Be eager to listen to, live with and make friendships with people from all over the world!
If that sounds like you, fill in the participant application form and apply to become a participant at (RE)Defining Equality 2020!
We are looking forward to reading your application!
- The UWC Austria Short Course "(RE)Defining Equality" 2020 will take place from July 14th to 29th in Imst, Austria.
- The participation fee for the the course will be €300,00 which includes room & board, meals, etc.
- There is financial aid (partial and full scholarships) available to those accepted participants with demonstrated need.
- Scholarships are only available to help finance the participation fee. There are no scholarships available to cover travel costs.
- Financial aid concerns will be discussed after successful application.
- For further information or questions about the application process please visit ABOUT or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for filling out the application
- Head over to the Google Form and easily fill it in online!
- You need a Google account to fill in the application. If you don't have a Google account yet, don't worry it's free and just takes a few minutes to set up!
- You can keep the progress you've made by submitting the form. You can edit your answers until the application deadline on 15th April 2020. Further information can be found on the first page of the application form. Please read this information carefully!
- If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com.